Residency in Hunza , a blessing

Hunza has a completely different climate. Its  not just the place I admire rather its a place I adore .It  has given me a platform to nurture my talent in the form of  golden opportunities which has completely changed my personality .Most important thing ,  Hunza has gifted me  the core values example , integrity , fairness , hard work and many more  .Hunza is not only stunningly beautiful , but also rich in biodiversity .Every kind of living creature : birds , reptiles , simply organisms from each kingdom is present on this land .In all , providing habitat  to many creatures .



The above mentioned skills were the skills my parents had .And then my parents passed on these skills .We all are acquiring education , but if we do not have the above skills then we would be simply well trained not well educated .If I was not born in Hunza then I would be incomplete .Because , It has taught me great lessons of life .Though living in Hunza is harder than the residency in cities , but It has prepared me for every hardship I may encounter .I love Hunza from the core of my heart not because I have born in such a heaven rather its such a place which has taught me how to survive even dying a hundred times .


The most important thing Hunza has taught me is 'giving up is very easy , but gathering courage is far more difficult .Do not fear of making mistakes or failure because no child can learn how to walk without falling '.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunza , a paradise on earth

Revolution in Hunza 50 Years